Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been tagged

Good morning! Seems I have been tagged by Heather here. I need to list 7 things about myself. I did it a few months ago but I'm sure I can come up with 7 more.

1~I love to grow my own veggies in the summer...can't wait to get my tomatoes started!

2~I love just about all living things...my kids and I are waiting for the Painted Lady caterpillars to cocoon and waiting for the Luna Moth's to emerge from their cocoons. They are in my kitchen! I am hoping they will be photogenic!

3~I love junk food. Okay, I know it's really bad, but it tastes so good. I avoid it most of the time...but sometimes ya just gotta give in!

4~The love of junk food excludes chocolate. I know, I'm weird, but I would rather have a bag of potato chips than a piece of chocolate. Sorry.

5~It irks me to no end when other people in my office crack their gum or whistle. Both of these are habits of my neighboring co-workers and I have to bite my tongue from screaming!

6~I am really disorganized. I never used to be this way, but ever since bringing forth a couple of rugrats I really can't find anything! I can't wait until they can play in the yard all day so I can look for stuff in the house!

7~I hoard magazines. I have more subscriptions that any one person should be allowed by law and I never have time to read them, so I save them, because some day I might have time! I think I am just going to use them to build modern furniture now...you know, an end table here, a seat there...

Okay, if you just read this, YOU'RE IT!

No comments: