Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Huntington Camera Club

I have been a member of the Huntington Camera Club for more than 10 years now. I began photographing shortly before I joined the club but I give credit to a great club for helping me to become a better photographer. Not only did I learn from the critiques from monthly competitions but member constructive criticism and endless information has increased my knowledge and ability. But I have to give most of the credit to the wonderful photographers I have met over the years who give of themselves to enhance the photographic experience of those willing to learn. Nancy Rotenberg of Natural Tapestries has been one of my biggest influences and her guidance has led me to create some of my best images. Please visit her website and view her gorgeous photographs. You can view some of my images currently in the gallery of the Huntington Camera Club until I have a website of my own dedicated to my images.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Are you going to update soon? i'd love to see your photos, you could give us all some tips!