Friday, July 9, 2010

Just an update

I've heard that a few people have had a problem leaving comments due to not having a blogger or other acceptable account established. I had my blog set up not to accept Anonymous comments as to reduce the amount of spam I was receiving but realized that was hindering some legitimate comments. I have since changed my settings and everyone should be able to leave comments now.

Please see this post here for the Color Throwdown 100th Celebration blog hop! I have been so flattered with all of the wonderful and amazing comments! I wish I could thank each of you personally, but alas I cannot! There's not enough time in the day, lol! Thank you all for making this such a big success! Back to see all the great entries over at the Color Throwdown! Good luck!

No comments: