Friday, March 27, 2015

Springing Up

That’s mushrooms and fairies springing up!  A whole new line of cuties from A Day For Daisies.  This week is also a challenge week-add sequins to your design.  Easy and fun!

Here is Painting Mushrooms.

DPK_ADFD_PaintedMushrooms

Just so many colors and ideas to finish this beautiful image…it was hard to choose!  I began by coloring the entire image with Copic Markers.  Next I added shading around the image with Prismacolor pencils and oms.  After I trimmed the image panel I sponged around it with chalk ink.  I used a Fleur De Lis rectangle from Spellbinders for a mat and layered it all onto pretty dp from Fern and Forest pad by Little Yellow Bicycle.    I added a twill striped ribbon with a button and flower shaped sequin in the center, and added scattered sequins in coordinating colors around the image. 

Come join us for the sequin challenge.  Find more inspiration from out design team below!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

2 comments:

Juliana said...

As always, your coloring knocks my socks off!! I LOVE your color choices, too!!
Absolutely enchanting!

Debbie Olson said...

Danielle, I love the colors that you have used here--beautiful card!